Kingsway, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2PD
- End of Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Please Quote CM0102 When Requesting Further Information or to Arrange a Viewing
- Popular Location Close to Wellingborough Town Centre And Great Road Links
- Modern Two Bedroom End of Terrace
- Front Facing Lounge
- Modern and Attractive Kitchen
- Beautiful First Floor Bathroom
- Small Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for A Number of Cars
- No Upward Chain
- Perfect For The First Time or Investment Buyer
*** Modern Two Bedroom End of Terraced Home *** Please Quote CM0102 When Requesting Further Information or to Arrange a viewing **
If you have been looking for an outstanding home, perfect for the 1st time buyer looking to start out on the property ladder or even an investor looking for a great low maintenance investment property then this is the property that you should have a look at. Built in 2017 This wonderful property is set within the popular location of Kingsway. A wide range of local amenities can be found on the doorstep and Wellingborough town centre can be reached in just a few moments. The transport and road links to this property are outstanding with Wellingborough Railway station a few minutes drive away with access to London St Pancras International in approximately 60 minutes and easy access to towns such as Northampton, Milton Keynes and Bedford.
To the ground floor the property offers a front facing lounge, a modern cloakroom and a stylish but practical kitchen. While the second floor there is a good size bedroom one and a relaxing and attractive Bathroom. The second floor is dedicated to bedroom two.
The rear offers a small but intimate rear garden while the front aspect there is off road parking for or or two cars. When this property was built just a few years ago the developer used every inch of space brilliantly in this project. With this property offered with Gas Central heating, Double Glazing and No Upward Chain it Is a Must View Home.
Entered Via Composite Front door leading to:
Lounge 9' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. TV point. Modern wall mounted radiator. Door leading to inner hall
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to:
Ground Floor WC
Low Level WC. Wall mounted hand wash basin. Tiled splash- backs. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.90m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Upvc glazed door leading to rear garden Modern white base and eye level units with ample work tops over. Modern 2 bowl sink and drainer with swan necked mixer tap over and storage beneath , attractive and contemporary tiling too walls. Electrical hob with modern extractor hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Eye-level Oven and grill. Wall mounted radiator. Lino flooring. Space for fridge freezer. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs Rising second floor bedroom . Stairs descending to inner hall way. Doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Two 9’ 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 3.20m max )- Sloped Ceiling.
Two Sky light windows to front elevation. Wall mounted radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation. Stunning bathroom suite comprising: Panelled bath with electric shower above with shower screen. Low Level WC. Porcelain Hand wash Basin with mixer tap with vanity unit beneath. Lino Flooring. Attractive feature brick style tiling too walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Enclosed with Timber fencing and brick wall. Mainly gravel to front offering off road parking for 1/2 cars. Path leading to front entrance door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with rear access. Wooden shed in situ. Enclosed with timber fencing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Carl Myers has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Carl Myers has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.